You cannot change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sail.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Favorite Things Swap!


I love getting packages in the mail and this one is fabulous! Crystal set up a favorite things swap with all the bloggers she knows and it was so much fun. She had me and sent me some lovely lotion, which I desparetly need right now due to my skin being stretched to its limit! A fabulous spatula-I always need these-I have a tendancy to lose them-where I don't know. Some minty lip gloss, which I am so excited to try. A new kind of mascara I haven't tried before-I love new makeup! And I think my personal favorite-some bright and fun knitted washcloths! These are so soft and lovely-I can't wait to use them! Thank you so much Crystal! It was like having Christmas at lunchtime here today! I love all the tags she had attached to each thing, very cute.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Holy smokes! I can't believe your packaged arrived already! I just mailed it on Saturday & sent it first class...I guess they have a good mail system between here & Lehi...after all, you are just down the road! :)

Kim said...

What a fun idea! It sounds like you got some great stuff.