It seems like it has been a busy week here and everyone is ready for a lazy Satuday. Little do they know that I have big big cleaning plans they will need to assist me with-bwhahahahaha. We have to get the bedrooms all organized and neat before my mom gets here. She will be here on Tuesday, so we have plenty of time to get everything put away and done since the big room switch. I also need to make a space in my room for the pack n play to go. Right now there is a huge pile of clothes that need to be hung up sitting where it will go. I have just been lazy about hanging them.
Jack finished up swim lessons yesterday. He passed and moved to the next level! Yay! I knew he was doing a good job, he is really starting to swim! I love watching him do the backstroke, he forgets to alternate arms quite a lot of the time, but still manages to get from point A to point B.
We also had a soccer game last night, Thursdays are busy. Jack did really well at all the stuff they have been working on in practice, passing, getting to the middle. He is having a ton of fun and is sad the season is just about over. I can't believe the season is just about over. It went by so fast this year. Of course, Nate has taken him to more practices than I have, so I haven't put in quite as much time this year. I can't believe Bella will be old enough to play next fall! That seems crazy!
Nate's team lost their game last night-so that was sad, we are hoping the varsity does better tonight. He will be ready for a lazy weekend for sure! They are just starting Region Play, so these games really count, and it would be a great confidence booster to win a few this year.
I have been sewing a lot. I bound a quilt, made the kids some pillowcases, made a few bibs and finished up a few projects. I also made another knit gown with a matching blanket and burp rag. I would really love to get a serger one day. I love sewing on knits, but my machine isn't the best for it. I also cleaned out some fabric and old projects that I realized I am never going to finish. I had Nate take them all to the DI before I could change my mind. Why keep things around that I have lost passion for I figured. And it feels so nice when the sewing room is organized.
F Family
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment