Almost Finished!
We did the big room switch last night. It was quite an ordeal to maneuver everything in the hallway upstairs. Nate's brother came over and helped us out. So now, the painting is done, the window blinds and curtains are up. I need to switch closets and discreetly make some unplayed with toys disappear.
Also last night Nate BBQ'd. It was probably our last of the summer as we ran out of charcoal-yes I know we can buy more, I just know we won't. We had hamburgers and corn on the cob and some spicy potato wedges. It was very very yummy. And for dessert we had fudge bars and creamsicles. I have a new thing with putting whip cream on my fudge bars and letting it freeze a bit. I realize this is probably a crazy pregnancy thing, but it is soo yummy! I think my body may just need some extra calcium, but why not make it fun at least.
F Family
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment