This is the video from Bella's first meet. She was third overall for her age group! We are so proud of her. The video is taken by me while holding Tessa and occasionally cheering.
Vault
Bars-I always think this is her best event. I think it was her highest score.
Beam-she struggled the most on this one. But I love her graceful lines.
Floor-they have been working on this routine for so long. Bella had a great time at this meet and is looking forward to the next one!
I am so very proud of you Bella! You brought tears of joy to me while I watched you do your routines! You are doing so great, all your hard work at those early morning practice is showing off! Good job My Bella!!! Love the Goo! Thanks Jill for taking the video, means more than you will ever know to be able to watch these events that I can"t see in person!!!
2 comments:
I am so very proud of you Bella! You brought tears of joy to me while I watched you do your routines! You are doing so great, all your hard work at those early morning practice is showing off! Good job My Bella!!! Love the Goo!
Thanks Jill for taking the video, means more than you will ever know to be able to watch these events that I can"t see in person!!!
Just keep watching Bell's videos over and over. I love watching her perform! Can't wait to see her in person, soon I hope!
Post a Comment