The weather is cooling down, it's not cold by any means, but you can tell that fall is on its way. I take a lot of pictures with my phone to send to my mom and Nate. But a funny thing happens, they don't often get the picture I send, they get a random picture I deleted months ago. This is a good lesson to never take pictures you don't want the world to see. I have no idea how the wrong picture finds its way through the ether, but it does. Usually if I take another picture and keep sending, the right image ends up in the right place eventually, but I only do this if I have a fully charged phone and some time. Anyway, I downloaded all the pics I took this summer and here are a few highlights.
 |
| In the hospital |
 |
| Scary Hands |
 |
| Pool in the backyard |
 |
| Sisters |
 |
| Mom, I want a haircut |
 |
| Loves scarves |
 |
| Neptune |
 |
| I have 40 of these and it's not enough |
 |
| Gummy Grin! |
 |
| Splash Park |
 |
| 34 years old |
 |
| Great form Bella |
 |
| BYU Bookstore |
 |
| Crab Spider |
 |
| Artistic Concentration |
 |
| He can finish a footlong |
 |
| She can't finish a 4 inch |
 |
| Hard earned football cards |
 |
| Mom, please take my picture |
 |
| Multitasking |
 |
| Going shopping |
 |
| Just a boy with a ukelele |
 |
| Costco |
 |
| QB |
 |
| QT |
So, the older kids and Nate are hardly ever with me when I am taking pictures. Tessa and Sophie and I spend the most time together-makes sense. My cell phone says it holds 4975 pictures, doesn't that seem unlikely? It would be shocking if I filled it up. Of course if I did, even more random pictures would go to those I send picture mail to.
1 comment:
Precious, all of them including the 34 year old cake. Did your mother save it from your birthday? Or did you mean you had that cake on your 34th birthday? I know but for some reason the way you said it made me think strange thoughts.
I love to see the kids and all the fun things you do. But I think 49?? would be overwhelming.
Post a Comment