Every time I speak to my mother or grandmother on the phone, they ask how I am feeling and how pregnant I am, a little or a lot. Well, when you are pregnant with number four, there is no little bit pregnant. But as there are no full length mirrors in my house, I ignore that fact most of the time. I am not very tall, and I have a really short torso, so really, there is only a lot pregnant happening around here. And I expect to spend the next several weeks just getting bigger. So here is me swollen belly and all!
My ankles are also swollen and quite unseemly. I am only okay with that because I know that by the first of June they will start looking like my ankles again. My ankles have bones, at least I think I remember seeing bones in them.
F Family
7 years ago


4 comments:
Cute!! At least a lot pregnant is still adorable.
Looking good Jill, thanks for the pic, whis i could rub you belly and get a kick out of it! Hopefully i will be there in time to do that! You look great, Love mom
You look great Jill. All out front which is the way I carried all of my babies except Jennifer. I keep thinking I should call and let you tell me how you are.
hahahaha
Post a Comment