You cannot change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sail.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Haircuts!

Isabella decided she wanted to donate her hair again.  So last Friday, we went to Cookie Cutters and she donated about 11 inches. 



Sophie also decided she wanted a haircut.  She got about 4 or 5 inches cut off.  She was very excited and felt very grown up about it all.


 Bella's short hair is working out so nicely for gymnastics.  I am so used to her with long hair, I was a little worried at first.  But I gotta say, I really love it short.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

LOVE the haircuts! Cute as can be!

Terry and Alice said...

I love their new haircuts. And Bella is so proud to donate, how cute!

Jessica Christensen said...

So adorable! Love Smophie's hair! And I, too, love that Bella is already so service-oriented. What a sweet thing!

Marsha said...

What a great thing to do with your hair, Isabella. Helping others is what we are here for. You girls are so beautiful and grandma misses you so much.

Grandma Goo said...

Love you new do Bella! Sophie you look so grown up now, what a big firl! Thanks Jill for getting these posted, I needed that more than you will ever know! Love mom