That is what Sophie called the Aquarium. My grandma came and visited us for a week and we went to the Living Planet Aquarium. It isn't a very big aquarium, but I think that worked out well for us. Too big and everyone would have been worn out.
The kids liked everything we saw. The aquarium is in wings-one that had local Utah fish and wildlife stuff, one that is ocean related, and a South American wing. The kids really loved the penguins! They were the most active penguins I have ever seen. They were all swimming and jumping and playing. We could have watched for a long time.
This is the biggest lobster I have ever seen. You can kind of see Sophie there at the bottom of the picture for scale. It was huge. They also had an anaconda, which Jack was very excited about. He is consistent, that kid. He decided anacondas were his favorite in kindergarten, and has stuck with that ever since. I think he has done at least four anaconda reports over the years.
We didn't take a ton of pictures while my grandma was here-but we had a great time and I was really glad she got to come. We played cards, she read lots of books to Sophie, and watched the kids at their practices. I am sure she was worn out by the end of the week. We went up to Park City and rode the Alpine Slide, Alpine Coaster, and Ziprider-not grandma, she watched. My Aunt and Uncle were up there vacationing and invited us up. It was a really fun day capped off with swimming and BBQ. Alas, I have no pictures, I forgot my camera.
F Family
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment