Jack wanted a turkey cake for Thanksgiving (the kids aren't big on pie-me either). Anyway, he had a vision and I had the desperate need to find a way. This is what we ended up with. I baked the cake in a pampered chef batter bowl, and made the rest out of chocolate rice crispy treats. Then Jack cut out the pieces for the feathers. He was very pleased and thus, so was I.
F Family
7 years ago


6 comments:
I am impressed--truly. However, there's something wrong with not liking pie. None? Really?
Jack, what a great cake! Did it taste as good as it looks? Jobe well done!! Love you, the goo
Nicely done. Wow, you guys are a creative bunch!
Great job! That turkey is really cute and very creative.
The chocolate rice crispy treats were delicioso.
Thanks Jack.
We are going home for Christmas. We'll be there on Christmas Eve and then some time after Christmas we're going on to the coast.
Post a Comment