
Finished-finally. This is a picture of the front room. The flooring is also in the kitchen, but with the table taking up most of the shot and the dirty dishes all over the counter, and the floor being covered in cheerios, I didn't snap a picture. You can visualize I am sure. I did get a new fridge, that I love and a new stove-also loved.

Nate did a great job. This is not really our thing, and I am pleased with how well it turned out. Now I can finally get my sewing room back and start parking in the garage again.
9 comments:
Nice! Where's the rug and chair? You really should get on that;)
Looks great you guys! Glad you got it finished, and can have your garage back, and now really get into sewing big time again!!!!Brad and I are off to lunch, talk to you later, love mom
It looks great! But theres a ghost in the window of the first picture!
o my gosh, it looks great!!!!!! Miss ya Jill :-)
Prez.....
I love it! What kind of flooring is it? I am hugely anti-carpet right now so we are planning on removing the carpet from the living area in our house. Any suggestions on flooring?
It's a birdhouse not a ghost, but I could cover it with a sheet for Halloween!
The flooring is laminate from Lumbar Liquidators. I like it so far, it has a thrity year warrenty-we'll see how it holds up with the kiddos. You usually can't put laminate on stairs-or so I have heard, so that is something to consider if you using it.
Nice job, Nate! Who knew he was so handy? This is the kid who put oil in my power steering when we were in college -- not to be malicious, but because he thought that's where it went. The floor is beautiful. It will be so nice to be able to sweep up thread instead of trying to vacuum it up (voice of experience here). Can't wait to see it IRL. Don't ask me when that will be.
It looks great! I love the baseboards,too. We did ours with wood the same color as the floor. But I am really liking the white baseboards. Nate did a great job.
Haha! That's what I like to hear! We are most likely going to go with a laminate from Lumber Liquidators. I'm happy to hear that you like it after it's been installed.
Post a Comment