I am so glad I got to go to primary with you guys! I'll miss all of our shenanigans and all the kids! We need to get another pic when Hollywood returns. What a fabulous time it was and I am so glad that I could work with three amazing, gracious, kind, and charitable women, I love you all.
I am so sorry to see you go. It has been great! Last night Alayna said that you had gone to Young womens and I was like "Oh, she really is leaving us." I have learned a lot from you, its so much fun.
4 comments:
Love ya tons Jill, thanks for your funness and happiness to our group!!!
Prez......
Ditto
So -- released for good behavior? What's the new job?
I am so sorry to see you go. It has been great! Last night Alayna said that you had gone to Young womens and I was like "Oh, she really is leaving us." I have learned a lot from you, its so much fun.
Post a Comment