
We tore up the floor. And are still tearing up the floor. More on this later. On to....
He was really irritated I made him stop to take his picture. He just wanted to get back to his class and then on to recess. He seems to like his teacher, and knew a ton of people in his class from previous years. He is pretty excited school is back in session, even though summer was short.
This one started Kindergarten on the 25th. She absolutely would not hold still, or give me a hug goodbye. She just dashed into the playground like a pro and went to play. She is having a ball so far. On Wednesday she woke up and said "Third day of Kindergarten, third day of fun!" I love that she loves it.
Now, back to the floor. We are putting in laminate in the kitchen and living room aka sewing room. The carpet was not so bad to tear up, but the linoleum has been a bit overwhelming. The people who laid it down used a staple gun every two inches or so all over the whole floor. I had no idea the kitchen floor was earthquake proof.


2 comments:
What a busy week or two you have had!!! Can't wait to see you all!!!
The kids look great, Bela is movin in that game of soccer! Where is Sophie? Need to see her little mug too! Love the Goo
wow, Jack looks like your brother and Justin now. Actually I need to find a picture of Justin and compare the two. He's a McMenomy. Have you seen Jenny lately, she looks like Grandma now, its so weird. Anyway congrats on making it throught the first bit of school. I started back last week, oh so sad.
Post a Comment