But also we have....


...this guy. Second season for him. He looks like a pro up there with the headphones calling plays. The kids and I try and get his attention during the game and he never hears us. He is soo focused on the field. So far they are 1-1. This week will be crucial in turning the tide. If they win it will help their confidence a lot and we will have a happy coach. If they lose, much moping will ensue. Did I mention my team is 3-0. Oh wait, so far I have a better record. Hmmm, maybe I should start a friendly competition, especially seeing as I am already ahead. Of course, my players are 5 and 6 and still listen, while he has to deal with teenagers, so I have an edge. But, all is fair in love and sports and bragging rights.


2 comments:
You must be a natural. I've been playing soccer for years and we haven't won a game. Funny.
I'm so proud of your soccer coaching skills. I bet you're having a good time. That's such a fun age.
It doesn't surprise me that your kids love school and are so excited to be there. They are such good kids and so outgoing and sweet. You must've done something right!!
Good luck on the floor project. It looks like quite a task. Aaron and I want to tile some area in our house when we move back down. I don't know if we're up for the task, though. Make sure you post pictures of the finished product! I get excited about that kind of stuff.
Post a Comment