

Nate and I were out on a date a few weeks ago when we noticed a giant rainbow arching across the night sky. It was so strange, because it was really getting quite dark and it seemed so ominous and murky outside. So, Nate snapped a few pictures while I drove. I have a bad habit of occasionally taking pictures while I am driving, so I am glad he was there. This is just on Main Street in Lehi around 8:45 p.m.. You can tell how cloudy it is because there are massive mountains in front of us that are clearly not visible. It was just nice to see a rainbow after all the rain we had been having. I don't remember it ever raining so much in June before.
1 comment:
Oh, how I wish it would rain here. I guess it did rain once a couple of days ago, but that's all we've seen since like April. They got some hail up in north Dallas, but that thankfully missed us. Hail in July!
Post a Comment