You cannot change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sail.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

T-Ball has begun

This is right after she hits the ball, check out the bat flying through the air. We need to work on the not throwing the bat thing. After coming to Jacks baseball games for the past four years, Bella is finally old enough to play. She is terribly excited about the whole thing. And I think all the baseball watching she has done is paying off, she seems to have some idea of what is going on. I must say, t-ball is incredibly fun to watch. There is a lot of infielders. They all pounce on the ball. No one is really strong enough to throw the ball from one base to another. There is a lot of confusion about which way to run. And whoever hits last always gets a home run.

Bella much prefers these games to any of the minor league games we have been to. She is terrified of the mascot, and as long as one isn't there, baseball is fun. The mascot shows up, and she is ready to go.

4 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

How fun! I think the fear of the mascots is adorable :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, T-ball is the funniest thing in my whole life, I hated it 8P

Marsha said...

Hey, Bella, way to hit the ball. I miss you and wish I could be there to cheer you on. I love t-ball even when the parents get upset. It is so fun to watch the kids learn.

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

looks like ton of fun.