You cannot change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sail.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Suessical The Musical

Midvale City put on a production of Suessical the Musical the last few weeks in June. Since we were Midvale residents for four years, we happened to know a couple of people in the cast. We surprised the kids by going up and watching their friends perform. It was a cute little production and we had a lot of fun! The kids keeps singing about all the Thinks You Can Think!

The musical was performed outdoors. It was perfect, Sophie had a little room to wander and dance, and there were a lot of kids, so we didn't seem to be too disruptive. The evening wasn't too hot or too cold. It makes me want to hit more outdoor productions. I have really fond memories of going to Woodminster when I was little with my family. Something about being outside with all the lights and music is so fabulous.

2 comments:

Christine Hull said...

oh I remember going to Woodminster. We are taking Ainsleigh and Jackson to do traditional cousin summer photos tomorrow. One day we should try to get all the great grandkids together for summer photos.

I hope all is well!
Christine

The Gardner Family said...

I LOVE the music from Suessical!! Looks so fun! I have sure missed you this week! Hope you guys are having a great time!