You cannot change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sail.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Little Gymnast

Bella had a gymnastics meet this past week. Gymnastics is one of those things she looks forward to going to every week. She has a ton of fun and has gotten really strong over the last little while.


They had a theme of being superheroes. The came out wearing capes at the beginning, then did a routine on the floor to "Go the Distance" from Hercules.


They just run and jump for the vault, there is no actual vault yet, but they call it that anyway.



And I think she likes the bars the best. It was so fun to go and watch her.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I remember the days of not being scared to do any of that stuff. Now, just the thought freaks me out. Good for her! She looks great and like she's having a good time.

miklayla said...

way to go Bella, you are so good at gymnastics!!!
Sis Nelson

Brad and Hailey said...

She's so cute! How fun :)

Grandma Goo said...

That's my Bella!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you Bella! You have really improved since I was there a couple of months ago!!! Grandpa Goo says you have the walk down!! He thinks you are great! I am so glad I got to watch the videos of you preforming!! Love The Goo's