You cannot change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sail.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Play Ball!

So, Jack has had a few baseball games these past few weeks. Every week I pull out my camera to take some pictures of him. Sophie will get up in my face and yell "me! me! me!" until I take her picture. By this point I have missed Jack batting, or pitching, so I put the camera away. This year will be a tough year of games. Sophie wants to play on the bleachers, but isn't allowed to. She thinks everyone around her wants to give her snacks, which they aren't allowed to. But mostly, she wants her dad to hold her. And as he is the coach, he can't. So we do spend a lot of time talking about him being busy. Next game, I will manage to get a picture of Jack.

4 comments:

Jessica Christensen said...

Oh, if she could just quit being so cute!

M. Nelson said...

You're already one up on me for remembering to bring the camera in the first place.

Grandma Goo said...

Oh Sophie!!!!!!! I could just jump right in my computer and give those cheeks a great big smooch!!! Sure do miss you! Love Grandma Goo

Anonymous said...

grandma goo does not exist, fictional character. hahahahaha jk