Sophie has some hair issues. I think she is going for a teenage boy/Don King/Andy Wharhol kind of a look. She refuses to keep bows, barrettes, rubber bands in it. I am not going to cut it, it's long on top, short every where else, and so we will just have to tough this phase out. I do love the color-where did it come from! In the sun it looks like spun gold.
F Family
7 years ago


5 comments:
She's so pretty! I can't believe how blonde her hair is.
she is such a CUTE little lady!!!!!
Makenzie had the long hair on top thing, but luckily she had the curly thing going as well, so it just stayed on top a little better. What a little doll-face she is, Wilbur Robinson hair notwithstanding.
We are looking for birthday blogs.
Marsha
Alice had this color of hair and it is so beautiful. When I wrote my first book, I used her hair color to describe the hair color of the main character. It is almost indescribable.
Post a Comment