You cannot change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sail.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pictures of my baby

I had Sanae take some pictures of Tessa when she was just over a week old.  I love how they turned out-she really captured her creamy newborn skin.  Tessa was fairly uncooperative so far as babies go.  She was awake almost the whole time we were there-she only slept for about a half an hour.  It's harder to pose a baby while they are awake.  And she is wiggly and didn't want us to put her in any positions.  She is pretty strong also and would keep pushing with her legs when we would pose her.  Nonetheless, I love the pictures and can't believe how much she has changed already.





 This is the quilt in full view-it's one I made and couldn't give up.

 So even though Sanae thinks she doesn't do newborn photos well-she totally does.  We love these and I am so glad to have images of Tessa captured while she is still so small.  She is such a good baby so far, I really keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.  I am tired, but not exhausted.  It's been a good four weeks.

7 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

Those pictures are so adorable! Your baby girl is so cute!

Becky said...

Love the pictures!

Jessica Christensen said...

These are so sweet! And yeah, I wouldn't have been able to give up that quilt either. It's so great. Wish I could come hold and kiss that sweet baby so you could sleep some more.

Jessica Christensen said...

These are so sweet! And yeah, I wouldn't have been able to give up that quilt either. It's so great. Wish I could come hold and kiss that sweet baby so you could sleep some more.

Grandma Goo said...

Nothing like a new born to love and touch and snuggle! I can't wait to see her again, and I'm glad you got the pictures! She doesn't look like she's being bugged to much! Love the Goo

Marsha said...

I didn't think a baby that looked like Nate could be so beautiful. But I can tell she is very sweet like he was. In fact, all of my children were very sweet. I didn't get to hold her enough while I was there so I will have to plan another trip before she gets too old.

sanaejames photography said...

I'm so happy you like them. I guess in the end you can't go wrong when your baby is as adorable as Tessa is! Thanks for letting me take her photos!