You cannot change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sail.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Basketball-Season 1






Jack has really wanted to play basketball for a while.  Usually after Christmas I am ready for a break and am reluctant to sign them up for any sports until spring.  However, he finally wore me down and he got to play basketball.  It turned out good.  The practices were right before games, which I love.  The games were on Saturday mornings, barely making a dent in the schedule.  And he had a lot of fun.  There were a few kids from his class on his team, which hardly ever happens.  He is a great rebounder, and a great passer.  This officially marks us as year round for sports. 

2 comments:

Marsha said...

I'm glad you got to play basketball, Jack. Keep up the good work.

Phish and Spoon said...

Nice boards Jack!!!