You cannot change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sail.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I am short, nonetheless, it was fun

A few weeks ago Nate and I went to a Jack's Mannequin concert downtown.   I took the pictures, and as you can see we aren't far from the stage-which is fun.  But of all the concerts we have been to, this one seemed to have more tall people than any other.  I was standing on my tippy toes with my arm as high as I could raise it.                








They played with a band called .fun.  The whole night was a great date!  What's the next concert on the list Nate?

2 comments:

Marsha said...

I have no idea who they are but glad you had fun

McGraths said...

I am so glad you shared about the detangler. I am sure I will be using that trick in the future!