You cannot change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sail.

Friday, August 15, 2008

New Niece!


Welcome to the world Violet! The kids are excited to have a new cousin, number 14 overall for them. Violet was born last Saturday, and even though she and her mom had a rough go of it, she looked great. I am excited she and Soph will be in the same grade in school.
And speaking of school, Jack and Bella met their teachers yesterday. Both are sooo excited to begin the school year. I, on the other hand, feel like summer went by so fast I have whiplash. We still have a big list of stuff to get done around here before colder weather sets in. But in the mean time, I am going to just play with the kids and hang around with them. Jack and I have some Clone War plans we need to get to, and Bella and I may need to get a few accessories for Cinderella Bear while she waits for school to start (Why is it taking sooo long mom, let's just go today! I know my teacher is there!).
Until then, looking forward to seeing little Violet this weekend! Look at those cheeks!

No comments: