You cannot change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sail.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Officiallly a Minivan Mom!

We took the plunge and bought a Kia Sedona this morning. We test drove it on Saturday and everything seemed great, so we went in today and finalized things. Both older kids were in school, so we could concentrate on what we were signing. I must say, it feels very big while I am driving it, even though it is still smaller than most of the SUV's on the road.

The kids were very excited when they saw it, they are already arguing about who gets to sit on which side. One side has one more cup holder than the other causing a bit of contention. I may have to work out some sort of schedule if they keep it up. We are already looking forward to roadtrips with all the extra space! And now I will be more soccer mom at soccer practice than ever!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Fun!! Congrats on your new purchase!

Kim said...

I love the Kia Sedona. If and when Aaron and I can get a van, that's the one we are going to get. How fun! I am a major fan of minivans, unlike most moms out there. I have always wanted one...even before Elsie came along!

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

Hey Jill, now you are one of us......we are now a true Primary Presidency.....all of us with our Vans. :-)

Christine Hull said...

I was wondering when you would break down and become a full fledged soccer mom. Will keeps teasing me saying that in a few years I will want a mini-van too, but I will stick with my SUV for a while. A mini-van will be so nice for your car trips from now on!