Lately, I have been really evaluating and looking at things I want to do and accomplish. I have a list of projects that need to be finished and I need somewhere to be a bit accountable for them. So here goes....
I have a tendency to start things and not finish, or buy things for projects that don't get started. So I was looking around my sewing room and feeling a bit claustrophobic. It is the room you first see when you enter the house, so I would really like to streamline things in there a bit. So I got out all my part way finished projects and lined them up. I am giving myself three months to finish them all.
Thus far, I have finished a skirt for Bella that I started last fall, it still fits, yay! And I finished my freshcut charm quilt. I feel pretty good about those considering I have to sneak sewing time in while Sophie is asleep or in the few minutes she plays in the exersaucer.
After the three months is up, or before if I get everything completed, I will start on the stuff I have bought to do projects but just haven't started yet. I plan on saving knitting and handwork stuff for when the kids are at their various sport practices and evenings while watching TV. My overall hope and goal is to consolidate all projects and materials into my one large white cabinet. Rid myself of projects I no longer am interested in and cut down on the stuff that has been sitting there for years. That means I need to clear out the small white cabinet and the plastic drawer bins. As well there are three other bins of fabric that need to be projected. My cheese at the end of the maze is a nice comfy chair for the corner to make the room homey and more comfy. I will try and post pics as I finish up things. And I will try and get in a few tutorials for my friend Crystal!
F Family
7 years ago


1 comment:
You are busy! Don't worry much about the tutorials!!
Post a Comment