You cannot change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sail.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Since August we have.....

Been relieved of all fault.....

 Grew enough hair for pigtails....

Started gymnastics....

Had a birthday.....

 Went on a 9 year old trip to see...

Some Olympians.

Grew and shaved off quite the beard...



Tortured the children by taking them on a hay ride...

Halloweened...

 Won the championship!!!!

Practiced reverence...


Had a concert...

Built a snowman...


Made some cookies...

Lost some teeth, on Christmas Eve!!!


Had fun getting presents!

Here's to better blogging in 2013!

4 comments:

M&N said...

Cute!

Jessica Christensen said...

Meh, I'm not sure I've blogged anything since 2011. I love the practicing reverence. We've had to practice taking the sacrament before, because SOME of our boys thought it was a snack that they could take a handful of . . .

Marsha said...

Great blogging. This is what long lost grandma's love. Everyone is growing so fast. Luckily not as fast as the beard.

Grandma Goo said...

Loved being there for some of the exciting moments! Those kids are just the BEST!!!!!