You cannot change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sail.

Friday, August 24, 2012

New Family Pics

 
Our friend Sanae came out in July and we were lucky enough to have some family pics taken by her.  She does an amazing job!  I have a lot of blogging I keep meaning to do but haven't done.  I think it may be better to sum it all up.  Isabella turned nine at the beginning of the summer and Tessa turned one three days later.  We then moved into our new house.  We got settled in then went to Oregon for a week to help my mom with a yard sale.  While we were gone Nate painted the garage floor.  We had two state baseball tournaments to attend in Salem in July.  I turned 35.  We had a few family BBQ's mixed in there and hope to have one more before it gets cold.  We went to Idaho Falls for Nate's 20th high school reunion.  Jack started football.  Then he started middle school.  Bella started fourth grade at a new school and loves it so far.  The little girls and I miss the big kids while they are gone.  That sums it all up so far. 

No comments: