It felt like I didn't do too many big things will the kids this summer, besides provide them with a baby sister, that was really their main entertainment.
So in early August we all went to Color Me Mine and I let them pick out a piece and paint it. I also got in on the action and painted a salad plate and a little bowl.
We had gone about three years ago and I had painted two salad plates. A few months ago I broke on and Sophie got very very mad at me and told me I can't use glass dishes any more. She has no enforcing power, but was really happy I finally replaced the one I broke.
Sophie painted this mermaid and was very pleased with it. It is very colorful now that it is fired!
Bella was very meticulous and spent a very long time painting this castle. She also really loved how it turned out.
Jack painted a giant mug with Colts, Lehi, and BYU logos. He wanted the giant mug so he could use it for cereal and ice cream. He took all the pictures that day, which is good because Tessa was in the wrap carrier and I probably would have forgotten to take any. The kids want to go back again, they had so much fun!
F Family
7 years ago


2 comments:
Loved doing that with Bella! So much fun, will have to do again with all of them. Love the GOO
The castle is beautiful!
Post a Comment