You cannot change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sail.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Family Bike Ride

On Labor Day we went on a bike ride all together.  I have intentions that we will do this a lot all summer long, but this last summer got away from us and this was our first ride together.

The weather will hopefully be mild enough that we can get another one in.  That is, if we get a new tire tube for the trailer.  It has a flat that we just pumped up along the way.  Bummer.
We also went and saw the Karate Kid, which I think was okay.  Sophie is potty training and asked to go to the bathroom at least five time during the movie.  We are now talking about the ability to "hold it" for a bit.  And why is it all kids like public restrooms?

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Amazing how they want to "see" the public restrooms. We used to just plan on taking Jessica in to see what it looked like before we got started with anything. Sorry, Jess! When I talk about my kids I sometimes fortet they are all grown up and I am talking to them about themselves. Bike rides are fun. That is something Richard and I tried to do when we first got married.

Grandma Goo said...

I think my bike has a flat right now also. I really dislike flat tires. Hope to get in some more riding before the snow flies. Maybe I will bring my bike down to ride with you.