You cannot change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sail.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mini Golfing

We let the kids pick a fun family activity to do on their birthday.  Bella really wanted to go to Boondocks for her big day, but Nate and I vetoed her seeing as we were heading out on vacation in less than a week.  So she settled for mini-golf.  We went to a new to us course, Mulligans in South Jordan. It was a little windy, but the kids had a blast.  Sophie tried hitting the ball on the first few holes, and when that didn't work out well, she decided to throw it instead.  She amazingly got a hole in one doing this. 

Jack is starting to take the game way more seriously.  He really wants to beat Nate and I.  He did on a few holes, but not overall.  He could if he played more, we really aren't that good. 

I managed to take no unblurry pictures of Bella golfing, which is par for the course.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

I love mini-golf! What a fun family activity.

Grandma Goo said...

Jack is looking so big! Sophie in that hat is adorabole! Bella, I know she is as cute as she can be, don't need to see a picture to know that! Love the Goo