Today Isabella is 7! She is such a sweet girl and a blessing in our family. She is the peacemaker and the calmest among us. She just finished up first grade and is officially a second grader. She loves playing with her friends and doing projects with me. She has been in gymnastics for just over two years now and loves it! She is also going to play baseball this year and probably soccer in the fall. She is kind to her brother and sister and always helpful to Nate and I. We love you Bella! Enjoy being 7!
4 comments:
Happy birthday Bella!! We sure love hanging out with you every week! You have turned into quite the gymnast and like your mom said, you really are such a sweet girl! Have a fun weekend!!
happy bday bella. you are getting so big. Hope you had a wonderful bday and last day of school!!!
Happy Happy Birthday Bella! Glad you had a great day, and good eats! Wish I were there to celebrate with you, maybe next year! Love The Goo
Happy Birthday Bella!!! I hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment