You cannot change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sail.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Jack's Life Rocks


He and Nate went on their dream vacation this weekend. They had a great time and made it through a Cardinals game wearing Colts gear. The Colts won, they had great seats, and they got to fly to the game. Really, what more could two football enthusiasts ask for.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

How fun!! Did you get to see them on TV?! ;)

M&N said...

Those are great seats! Like I said before, you guys are great parents!

HollyWood said...

Wow. You still have time to blog.

Jessica Christensen said...

Those look like really good seats! How fun was that, I'm sure!!

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

wow how exciting for them. Good for them. Now where is your trip going to be?

Anonymous said...

did anyone get hit in the face with a football? I hope not.. it hurts

Marsha said...

I wish I could have met you there just to give you a hug.