A few weeks ago, we went up the canyon to Bridal Veil Falls to have a picnic. We try and go every year but must have missed the past few because both the kids seem to have forgotten about what it looked like. I was surprised to see how green and lovely everything was. The river was really really high and seemed to be running pretty fast. Nate proposed right near here, so it has significance to us because of that, I can't believe 12 years went by so fast (our anniversary was in August).
The kids now want picnics every week, and I need to find a few more spots before fall comes and gets to cold. I want to do better and taking advantage of the things around here that we never do or see.


4 comments:
Sounds like fun! Me and Terry need to get up there before it gets too cold again. Picnics are a lot of fun too, we had one last night on our front lawn. : )
How beautiful those two look! I can't beleive it has been twelve years either! Can't wait to see you all! Love the goo
Oh, I have such fond memories of that place too. How beautiful! (The view AND the children!)
I really want to get in my car and drive to see everyone before the snow flies. I miss those kids. How is the piano coming and how is S. doing without the kids all day?
Post a Comment