
Our old one was dreadful. It was that brassy shiny color with funny bumpy lights that were amber in color. Now, I know, after watching Trading Spaces in my younger years, my years of cable
TV, that designers hate hate hate ceiling fans. And while they are not the most attractive thing, they do serve their purpose and serve it well. They move air all around in a pleasing and heating or cooling type of way. So rather than get rid of it, I replaced it with one with an understated nickle finish.

Nate got home in the middle of the installation and promptly asked it I had shut off the power. I have no words to express my response. I was actually holding wires as he said this. This is my second ceiling fan, and they aren't too bad after the first one. My arms were a little sore for a few days, but the still functioned. Last time, I couldn't muster the strength to blow my own nose, either I am in better shape than I was then, or I was just faster this time. I think I only need to replace four more light fixtures in this house, then on to the next project.
5 comments:
Good for you! But a little scary that the power was still on!!!
Oh, the power was off, I am generally more handy than he is, so I was surprised that he asked.
looks great! Good choice!
Like the fan Jill. Looks good, good job and keep up the good work! Love mom
Oh, the questions husbands will ask. That's like asking me if I unplugged the garbage disposal or shut off the water while I was pulling apart the kitchen sink plumbing.
Post a Comment