You cannot change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sail.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Belated

Seems as though I've been late in giving birthday and holiday wishes lately. I have no good excuse. But to try and make up a little, here goes:

Happy Birthday Uncle Rick!

Happy Birthday Terry!

Happy Birthday Jennifer!

Happy Birthday Jeff! I know, I only have one sibling and here I am so late. Hope the job hunt is going well.

Happy Birthday BeckyG! I will email you again about times to go out.

Happy Birthday Alice! Since it was yesterday, this isn't too bad. Hope your insurance rates go down!

And, I know I have missed several niece/nephew birthdays. But I am not sure how many-sorry, pathetic, I know. So happy birthday to all of you!

Happy Anniversary Vanella and Tim! That went by fast.

Also, Happy St. Patricks Day to all. The outfit Sophie is wearing belonged to Bella. Bella loves it when Sophie wears her old clothes. She got this from Uncle Rick and Aunt Becky, who adore all things Irish.

3 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

She looks adorable in that picture!

Marsha said...

She is turning into such a sweet and cute young lady. I love this picture of her.

Christine Hull said...

Love the outfit, perhaps if you are done with it Ainsleigh can get it as a hand-me-down! We have to celebrate our Irishness! Or maybe I can find out where Uncle Rick got it from.