Ahh, it's that time of year. The time of year to head outside and see what is left in the yard after the snow melts. We found lots of toys, and to our dismay, lots of very small holes! What are these exactly, novices as we are, have no idea. There are three rather large holes, indicating some sort of critter! Yikes! But there are also dozens upon dozens of small holes, about the size of an index finger all over the place. If any of you know what these are-lend me some of your knowledge! Also, every year about this time I get somewhat passionate about pouring a big concrete patio in the back yard. I actually have a call in to a friend this year to give me a price on such a thing. And this year we are planning to actually plant and hopefully grow a few things, so I need to clear some garden space for those. So the goal is yard prep. Nate and I have committed to getting it all ready by the end of May. In the past we have been able to make it through one project, then we just maintain. All our past projects are in place, so first maintenance, then progress-wish us luck!
4 comments:
Jill
I think these varments are voles. We had holes in our grass too when our snow melted. Talk to Sterling about his ways of trying to rid the suckers.
Oh yardwork! Isn't it great?! Sounds like moles to me. We used to get them in our yard when I was younger.
Hey,I'm coming down in a couple of weeks. I'll give you a call.
oops i mean moles.
:-) michelle
Hey, Jill, good to hear from you. If you lived in the south near a creek, those would be crawfish holes.
Post a Comment