You cannot change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sail.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

10 Favorite things about family vacation

1. Exercising and stretching in gas station parking lots.

2. Going to bed at the same time, especially if some of the beds are bunk beds.

3. Being able to wear warm weather clothes.

4. Flying!

5. Looks of pure excitement!


6. Getting to use the force!


7. Trying new things.


8. Being amazed!



9. Getting Wet!



10. Playing together!


9 comments:

HollyWood said...

I'm glad that Bella was excited because that is the funkiest Ariel I have ever seen. Jill - you make me want to keep growing my hair - your braids are so so cute.

Christine Hull said...

Sounds like a great time, sorry I didn't get your message in time.

Crystal said...

Sooo fun! Love the little pit stop in St George!

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

I love your pictures, do a slide show so we can see more pictures. I LOVE your braids too!!!

Angie said...

i love family vacations!

miklayla said...

Everyone went somewhere!! Even you!!!! I happy you had a GREAT time!!
MiKayla

Kim said...

Oh you know I'm jealous!!

Will Hull said...

Looks like you had a good time.

Glad to see so many smiles.

Grandma Goo said...

This was just the best time ever! Went by way to fast, as vacation time always does. Loved spending time with those grandkids, wished i could see them everyday.